Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Saturday, June 30, 2007

For the world is hollow and I have --------

Fill in the blank
I bet only Sal can. Yes, Star Track has been on m mind and I feel like Dr. McCoy should be my
Subject.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
If you don't love him you don't know what you are missing

The Geeks have Spoken.

STARFLEET HISTORICAL DATABASE FILE: McCoy, Leonard

Mid-level Biography Brief Mode

Final Rank: Admiral, retired
Full Name: Leonard Horatio McCoy, M.D.
Year of birth: 2227
Parents: Mr. and Mrs. David McCoy
Education: University of Mississippi, 2245-49; medical school, 2249-53
Marital status: Divorced
Children: A daughter, Joanna
Quarters: Original Enterprise: 3F 127

Starfleet Career Summary

2366 -- As lieutenant commander, named chief medical officer under Capt. James T. Kirk
2370 -- Retires to private medical practice
2371 -- Returns to duty under Starfleet reactivation clause, promoted to commander as chief medical officer on refit U.S.S. Enterprise for V'Ger mission
2285 -- As Academy medical faculty and training instructor, forced into Genesis mission; detained over leaks regarding secret Genesis Project
2286 -- Charged but cleared with shipmates in theft of U.S.S. Enterprise
2287 -- Returns to active Enterprise service under Kirk
2293 -- Participated in Khitomer peace mission after liberation from Klingon Rura Penthe prison
2364 -- As retired admiral, gave inspection tour of Galaxy-class U.S.S. Enterprise upon departure

1 comment:

El Jefe Chefe said...

...have used it like a steel drum...!!!

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses