Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Thursday, June 21, 2007

THE ROCK STAR OF THE MONTH I owe him so much, perhaps even my life

LIVE AND LET DIE!!!

Who should I have. I have had so many. I just have to give this guy so muchPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am so sure my bother would disagree but he is the reason Junior High was so easy.
His music has done so much for me.
I am writing this because I was reading Brenda's blog and she was talking about music and decisive moments in her life. She had the song Wendy. I got the song stuck in my head and it was not easy to get out. I wish it was not filled with 1970s icons but what can I say. All I can say is that thinking about this made me think about hearing Hey Jude in 1978 being played on the radio while I was in Ramon's mom bedroom. I was thinking how I wanted to be anywhere else on new years than at The Bruno's but i had spend so many holidays with the Puerto Ricans that I really did not think I stood a chance of ever leaving. Then it was on. They were there. In my head forever.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They touched my heart and I have ever been the same. They(and he) have carried me through pain and happiness and will always be remembered by me as my first Musical crush

Paul is now more than 64 and I will still feed him.
He has gone through so much and most of his old friends are dead. Heather(the dancing stump) Mills was no Linda.
JUST HOW MANY FUCKING PROSTHETIC LEGS DOES SHE OWN????
Paul has regained my respect and maybe he never really lost it. His new CD will be mine and I hope he is with us many more years because the day he goes a bit of my heart will go with him.

No one ever eve left around.....
You know I would lay this over and over and over. Just ask "el Cuciador" he hated it as much as I hated his stupid cologne that he wore all summer. Eau de Gray Flannel. Yuck.
If Gray Flannel had to have a smell, yes that was it. Hot and full of pepper, in a hot un-air condition house in South Texas. Let me tell you I was fit t be tied.

Paul and Linda just sang to me. It is funny because that need for repetitive music is part of the calming mechanism for people with ADD and I did not find this out till much later.
Wings at the Speed of Sound.....Wings Over America......London Town.......Mcartney!!!

I cannot write anymore tonight. I am going to go and dream of that Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
White Montgomery Ward Record Player. The sound of the scratches and the first PLINK
of Paul's Guitar.

2 comments:

El Jefe Chefe said...

I can't possibly add to Monica's comments about Paul McCartney's ode to crappy pop rock. And if the parallels between odiferous cologne and over-played music should be made...then I guess she's made them. One has to hear the sounds of a piano coming through a two inch, Monkey Ward stereo speaker played on "11" to understand the torture. Especially played for the 11th time in one morning. Imaging an out of tune, toy piano "...plink plink pa-plink plink plink pa-plink..."

Oscar said...

You call this a musician?

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses