Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Cillian and I have breakfast on Pluto

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What can I say. I am MIA. Writing a book,Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Mike might have an interview with Lucifer Lighting What a name!!! It is quite the Illuminati Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI wonder if he will have any secret society meetings or if Bootsie Collins will sing at are parties. This may all sound like I am rambling but believe me in my world (not just my head) it all makes sense, even to my husband ans yes a number of friends.
And now some newsPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It is like going to hell and and back living in the floods waters of South Texas "WE ARE FISH". School starts soon for Laurence, Sal is a full fledge CHEFE JEFE and I think Gene might be an AVOCADO can we say Lawyer!!! yes. Liam discovered swimming.
Royce is Mr Royce. Conner qualified for the Junior Olympics. Will needs a Job. Dr. Dons hurt his back and Cillian is still the best.
well got to sleep ZZZZZZ and dream of the Irish.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses