Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cool and Collected

Dresses
So I had a "Talking to" with one of my girls at work and it went well. At least hope it did. It is so hard to tell. This leader thing is interesting. I truly enjoy it!!!
Now I got a couple of cool sun dresses. They really feel good and now that my hair is short it all feels cooler. When I was talking with K at work I was sweating up a storm. I also noticed at PF Chang's the other night. I think I am beginning to sweat socially. Weird!!! I use a lot of exclamation points. Weird too!!!!
So tomorrow public transportation begins. I cannot even say bus, but we will prevail I know it. I will have to buckle down and save. It will be a long day tomorrow cause I am working 12 hours but Will survive!!!!!

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses