Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Monday, June 2, 2008

Death becomes her

So what do you do when people start dying or getting illness that are and could be fatal. If you are entrusted with such a secret it is very frightening yet an honor at the same time. To be held in such esteem by someone that you have known for an eternity and not know that you are still that important to them makes you wonder about life, karma and you place in it. I hope all goes well for my "friend" my heartaches at his burden that he has chosen to bear alone. He is stronger than I ever knew. I wish I could offer better explanation but I promised not to so I wont. I am just not good here.
Work is just that yet I still love my job. It is strange to see the dynamics of women working so closely together. To see the clicks and the cat fights. There is sch a high school feeling about the whole thing. I feel weird to have workers fighting over whether or I have a teacher pet or if one person is an ass kisser. I come from a professional environment and this is so insipid. Kathleen(the whiner) went as far to tell Marlana(the supposedly ass kisser)that because,Kathleen had lived in Europe she was better equipped to the one in charge!
WRONG
You tell me what one thing has to do with the other.

Well a broken car, the end of the school year and a new purse. I will post a photo as soon as I get one take.It is my dream purse. Well I'll be back

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses