Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Too many clothes???? Never!!!

Davardo says I own too many clothes. In other word I shop too much. I think he is crazy. We work at Nordstrom and he for Chanel how could he say such things. Now he has a De rigour ensemble BLACK. I on the other hand do not and I hate reaping my outfits. I do repeat them at times but I change them around with jewelry and hosiery (yes that is I with the Makeup-Forever eyelashes at on Beauty on Location) But even then I have a thing for Betsy Johnson purses and earrings and other gadgets.
<span class= She is left over from my real youth. Why back about the time Ian Curtist died and Blue Monday came about.The days of bars such as Raw Power and Light. The original Changes and Spit Club in Boston. Shows like Bow Wow Wow, INX, The Furs,The Police,The Clash Split Enz and Adam Ant. People like Lee, Scott and Rudy. Stores like Commander
Salamander in DC and Fiarucci in NYC. I miss it or rather I remember it. It is an era many years ago and I have other things happening now. I guess it is Nostalgia. A free fucking time in life. I love my life but I miss the darkness and the drink and the total hedonism I reveled in. This is not my life now but the Gen X in know seemed to have missed the whole thing. Thank God or Kurt for Mike. This world would suck without him. He is someone who feels heart and soul the Music of the genius the music of the thinker, the desolate,the poet.
He is a wonder in my life that is often filled with the mundane and the aftermath of stupidity. I shutter thinking of my daily encounters with the bleakness all around me but a smile from my boys alleviates the pain of mediocrity.
All in all I cannot spend anymore I need a car Cartoon Car.
To allow peace from my deprecating nature and shelter me from that which cases me anguish. It is people but I hate admitting to it. I am not good at the money thing but learning is growing even if it is stifling I will live!! So I must learn to bite the bullet and save!! It ia quite beyond me but when I threaghten to leave my husband becasue of the pblic transportaion fight it is something I must think about.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses