Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Friday, June 6, 2008

Wax and Wane

The hosiery baby died. My girl at work had a miscarriage she wasn't very far along but I know how it feel because I had one. Its tragic but she is only 22 and her whole life ahead of her. I can never tell her because this is not what one needs nor wants to hear when this situation arises. Only time heals all wounds.Its true!! No matter how trite this sounds I know it is true. Well at least it is true for me.
Now I know she has really good reason not to be at work and the doctor told her not to come in till Monday but the other girl called in ill and she just seems to be stressed from school.I do not think Kathleen is quite cut out for reality. I think she believes that her dream job of teaching as an ESL teacher will make things all honky dory but she has never taught and she is 28.
What it all comes down to is that I have not had any coverage at work for 3 days. I have been working double shifts FUCKING Tired!!!
So whats a girl to do??
Well I go between feeling sorry for them, then me then I get angry. There are things to be done at work that are not going to happen because of their absence. So I will have to ride it out.
So like the moon my moods will wax and wane and I will continue the cycle.
Thank God for Davardo (David+Retardo=Davardo) I am Monarded(Monica+retarded=Monarded)He is my long lost brother/sister. He is my makeup artist, a Chanel god of sorts.Chanel makeup icon He is the kindest most decent human being I have met in a long time. He feeds me spiritually. He makes sure I get to work now that my car is broken and he makes me laugh.
He took me shopping after work. He bought some sheets. Mostly I walked around with him. It was nice doing this with a friend. I am glad we met

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses