Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ice Cream, V and Basket Ball

I had lots of ice cream today and it was good. That's no way to get into a size 2 is it? It was just wonderful, too bad that the shake at EZ sucked. I should have waited for Amy's but it seemed a good thing to do while I had dinner with Laurence. I knew I was going to lose him to the computer today because he has been unplugged for two weeks. So when we got to the book store I headed over to the Health and Fitness and I tell you I am not comfortable there, so I went over and grabbed some zines. One was New Beauty which was an old work magazine. Then I got Shape. Yuck some of the things in there are scary. New Beauty makes me want to get all sorts of new face crap and get a massage and my nails done. VANITY VANITY VANITY it will be the death of me.
The came V the magazine. it was the size issue. So many plus size models. All beautiful, I guess. Now that I am a size 6 instead of a 20 I get weirded out buy all this size stuff. I am glad that all women are getting the spotlight. I know that some of the plus size model have complained about it being like a fat fetish sometimes, but it was all quite rubenesque. It was also very burlesque. I just have always liked waify androgynous girls. I like gazelle like bones.
Maybe it was my weight, or maybe my own narcissism. I have quite a number of double standers I just have always been that way. So I am not sure. Maybe I just wanted to be a Plus Size Supermodel and now I am old.
Do plus size supermodels get to play basket ball with their long haired boy. We played today and had some great fun. I love that this child cannot keep away form the court. I hope it rubs off on us all.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses