Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sleeping

I do like sleeping in the morning. it seems morning sleep is so much more conducive to who I am.
Sleeping at night is not where it is at for me. I have been reminded that I wanted to help out with giving out the Eucharist at church. Now I am not sure I can do this. I seem to be unable to keep up most promises if they involve getting up or getting out of the house at this point.
I think I would be lieing if I went up and pretended that I would keeping a promise I am either unwilling or unable to do.
It is horrible but at least I know that this is the way I am.

Oh today I applied for a couple of jobs. Maybe a couple a day could keep depression at bay. Who knows. All I know is that this is tiring but only during the day and morning cause that is when I want to sleep.

Food is the only thing that has caught my interest and kept it. Not eating it, only making it. We know I live for and on ICE CREAM ..Maybe more later.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses