Crafty

Crafty
small step for my kind

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Virgin at LARGE!

So I am watching the 650lbs virgin. Yikes!
I am just wondering how does this all work. I know my first weight loss was from 256-160 and then I stayed at 18o for many years. I know I am lighter now and surprise from yesterday to today I already lost 4lbs I had gained and that is just one day of ice cream. I know it is just a body fluctuation thing but ye gods. I remember all he pressure that comes from weight loss and this virgin on TV should it does not end there.
These guys are all trying to lose this weight and they are huge. They also lose the weight and then go have sex with two girls at once. From loser to douche bag. It is intresting to see the diffrence between the weight loss of men and woman. They always are all about the family or illness or beauty need for plastic surgery. The men are about sex and girlfriends.
Well I have been writtning a lot about food and weight and my self image. I guess I had much more to write about on these themes. I am hoping to heal from the sexual abuse I suffered at the hands of my Aunt's husband. His name is Frank V. I have never told most people his name. It feels good.
Well I know I need to speak or blog about that more but not right now. Right now I finished just cooking my husband's Lunch and now I will be spending some time with him.

No comments:

In my eyes

In my eyes

My kind of cops.

My kind of cops.

Jeero the traveling fool

Jeero the traveling fool
ooh la la

IS MOVING IN!!!

My Hormiga done right

My Hormiga done right

Crazy Spike n Dru

Crazy Spike n Dru

My Purse

My Purse

only show biz loses